WARNING this software is not well tested yet. Licenses for the individual packages can be found in the source or at the home sites for the code.
New release 03/25/2011. Details below.
- Install Mingw www.mingw.org to the default location C:\MinGW
- Run the chicken-iup installer. Ensure the destination path is C:\chicken (it defaults to C:\chicken\chicken-iup for reasons unknown)
You can download the latest chicken-iup installer for Windows here
To see a window with some widgets run chicken-iup and type in:
This chicken-iup site is using Fossil Source Code Management Software. To download older versions of the installer or explore the files log in as anonymous and browse "Files" or "Branches".
Some eggs included: apropos, trace, regex, regex-literals, regex-case, big-chicken, pdf, format, sql-de-lite, coops, test, slime, sqlite3, iup, canvas-draw
Sources used in putting together the integrated chicken-iup package include:
- chicken scheme (version 4.6.5)
- Iup Gui (iup 3.4, im 3.6.3, cd 5.4.1, note: using the Win32_dllw4 zip files)
- Canvas Draw (cd 5.4.1)
- The iup egg (now from eggs page directly)
- The canvas-draw egg (now from eggs page directly)
- ffcall (nb// get from cvs)
Additional documentation docs
Matt Welland Put this together.