NOTE 1: Licenses for the individual packages can be found in the source or at the home sites for the code.
- Bounty accepted and done!! Thanks MattG! New release 05/04/2015
- New release 02/02/2014. Does not include canvas draw.
- New release 03/25/2011. Details below.
- Install Mingw http://www.mingw.org to the default location C:\MinGW
- Run the chicken-iup installer.
- Log out and back in or reboot to make environment variables available to chicken. Thank you StephenE for catching this detail.
Downloads You can download the chicken-iup installer for Windows here;
- version 0.5, latest 9/20/2017, setup-chicken-iup.exe, includes iup, canvas-draw, scintilla and more
- version 0.4, 5/4/2015, setup-chicken-iup.exe, includes iup, canvas-draw, scintilla and more
- version 0.3, Feb 2, 2014, setup-chicken-iup.exe NOTE: Canvas-draw is not in this release.
- version 0.1 setup-chicken-iup.exe,
- version 0.2 setup-chicken-iup.exe
To see a window with some widgets run chicken-iup and type in:
This chicken-iup site is using Fossil Source Code Management Software. To download older versions of the installer or explore the files log in as anonymous and browse "Files" or "Branches".
Some eggs included: apropos, trace, regex, regex-literals, regex-case, big-chicken, pdf, format, sql-de-lite, coops, test, slime, sqlite3, iup, canvas-draw, scintilla
Sources used in putting together the integrated chicken-iup package include:
(old, for chicken-iup v0.2)
- chicken scheme (version 4.6.5)
- Iup Gui (iup 3.4, im 3.6.3, cd 5.4.1, note: using the Win32_dllw4 zip files)
- Canvas Draw (cd 5.4.1)
- The iup egg (now from eggs page directly)
- The canvas-draw egg (now from eggs page directly)
- ffcall (nb// get from cvs)
None yet. Post bug reports to the chicken scheme mailing list or send Matt email at matt at kiatoa dot com.
Build notes chicken-iup-build
Additional documentation docs
Matt Welland Put this together.