NOTE Licenses for the individual packages can be found in the source or at the home sites for the code.
NOTE: Feb 1, 2014. I'm trying to create a new version of chicken-iup. I'll update 2014_build_notes
New release 03/25/2011. Details below.
- Install Mingw http://www.mingw.org to the default location C:\MinGW
- Run the chicken-iup installer. Ensure the destination path is C:\chicken (it defaults to C:\chicken\chicken-iup in the previous release)
Downloads You can download the chicken-iup installer for Windows here;
- version 0.1 setup-chicken-iup.exe,
- version 0.2 setup-chicken-iup.exe
- latest (0.3, Feb 2, 2014) setup-chicken-iup.exe NOTE: Canvas-draw is not in this release.
To see a window with some widgets run chicken-iup and type in:
This chicken-iup site is using Fossil Source Code Management Software. To download older versions of the installer or explore the files log in as anonymous and browse "Files" or "Branches".
Some eggs included: apropos, trace, regex, regex-literals, regex-case, big-chicken, pdf, format, sql-de-lite, coops, test, slime, sqlite3, iup, canvas-draw
Sources used in putting together the integrated chicken-iup package include:
- chicken scheme (version 4.6.5)
- Iup Gui (iup 3.4, im 3.6.3, cd 5.4.1, note: using the Win32_dllw4 zip files)
- Canvas Draw (cd 5.4.1)
- The iup egg (now from eggs page directly)
- The canvas-draw egg (now from eggs page directly)
- ffcall (nb// get from cvs)
You may get this error on exiting your app: "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way." As far as I know the error is annoying but harmless and is related to having removed the LUA files from the build. It should be fixed in a future release.
Additional documentation docs
Matt Welland Put this together.